martedì 6 luglio 2010

Things are still going crap

Lately troubles are raining like water, taking with them a certain amount of money.
I'm growing tired of doing so many different things and see not even one of them going well...
However, one way or another, i've been able to post 3 strips from my webcomic "the dinosaur and the red baloon", which seems to be the only good news.
I really don't know when you'll be able to read "Between paper and tape", with my actual luck it'll probably be "never", even thought the comic is 100% complete...

I leave you with a little doodle i've done tonight, and talking about luck: as you can see this is not a scan of the picture but a crappy photo, guess why? My laptop decided that today he wasn't going to work and it's the only pc able to support the only scanner avable now so yeah: crap.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento