lunedì 26 luglio 2010

I was about to start a new comic to send someone. In fact I had the story and the first four pages (plus the storyboards for the following four ones). I was about to work on those pages when I felt that there was something wrong or, if not wrong, not quite right.
I stopped and promised myself to do a serious research on what would really make my characters and story feel more solid.
Meanwhile I found out with great joy that someone had resumed Kabu no Isaki's scanlation and that, along with a run into a micro zine I bought an year ago or so, made me start yet another comic. This one only for fun, i'll send it by regular mail to someone (still have to think who). Behold my 2x4 inches comic, with pages done exactly at the same size as the result!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento